Evo Centric Electric Display Cooktop Grill
Spice up traditional buffet dining with the Evo Centric 20E, an innovative new 220-volt commercial electric indoor unit designed to elevate live-action display cooking to new levels by delivering freshly-prepared, flavoursome foods to your dining guests.
The Evo Centric 20E is the perfect solution for display food service preparation and food presentation where a full range of even heat and fast temperature recovery is desired. Create a conduit for the farm-to-table experience with a warming/cooking platform that is portable, fits on a normal banquet table and plugs into a standard 220V electrical outlet.
The Evo Centric allows you to create a broad culinary menu, with both direct techniques on the seasoned cook surface and indirectly in regular pots and pans. While the displays of fresh, healthy cooking will delight your guests, Evo's efficiency of operation will exceed financial management objectives. Furthermore, the Centric's superior environmental attributes create additional benefits for your enterprise.
The Centric's substantial platform with seasoned cook surface allows chefs to create a variety of healthy, delicious menu offerings from the most delicate to the most demanding, while saving time, effort and money on food preparation and cleanup.
A patented dual-zone heater provides consistent edge-to-edge temperatures, so the chef has total control. And the Evo Centric is portable too! Just set it on a tabletop or counter, plug it into any standard 20 amp, 220-volt outlet and start whipping up a delicious, freshly-prepared meal.
The Evo Centric 20E has a 20" (508mm) diameter seasoned steel cook surface heated underneath by a single dual-zone electric heater. This unique heater technology allows independent heat adjustment across the entire cook surface or variable inner and outer zones for managing a wide range of menu possibilities.
Temperature is delivered to the cook surface zone via the front panel control, and individual set and actual temperature monitoring is digitally displayed for each zone. Surface temperatures range from 150ºF to 525ºF (66ºC to 273ºC) from the centre to the outside edge, without hot spots and temperature problems that traditional square surfaces are prone to. The heater system is electronically controlled via a computer, in conjunction with imbedded sensors and engaged with an On/Off button.
The LCD graphic display shows cooking surface set temperatures that correspond to each respective control position. Customized heat ranges are possible via a USB update receptacle for managing heat presets customized by food item name or heat level. A Mode button selects heat across the entire surface or inner surface zone, and also allows selection of custom pre-programmed heat ranges. A Hot Surface warning indicator illuminates when surface temperature is above 100F (38ºC).
Operating on 220V, the Evo Centric 20E Tabletop is an ideal solution for front of house indoor display cooking.
|Technical features of the Centric 20E Electric Tabletop Grill|
|Cook surface must be installed level|
Access to electrical receptaCle - 1778mm power cord supplied
|Maximum (h x w) : 197mm x 737 mm|
Cook Surface : 508mm diameter
|VOLTAGE : 220V AC / 50-60Hz, single phase. 3 wire ground|
CONNECTION LOCATION : Electric cord location right rear bottom chassis
Cord length : 1778 mm
Cord extension 4410 mm available
|Nett: 38.5 kg|
Ship : 83.5 kg
Crate dimensions : 1066mm x 1066mm x 610mm
|* 508 mm circular seasoned black ceramic clad steel cooking surface|
over dual zone independent electronically controlled heater
* Integrated top deck stainless steel drip pan.
* USB Interface for Heat Management System update.
|* Professional Grill surface cleaning kit (3M brand) - includes handle pads and cook surface cleaning screens.|
* 2 stainless steel spatulas, 1 stainless steel scraper, stainless steel protector
* Owner's Manual, Use and Care, Evo Color Illustrated Cook
Product Features of the Evo Centric 20E Tabletop Grill
Circular Presentation Cooktop Designed For Fast Temperature Response and Variable Heat Control
- 20" (508mm) circular seasoned steel cooking surface
- Designed for tabletop use, or constructed into cabinetry
- Two cooking surface temperature zones
- 1. 20" (508mm) continuous entire surface zone
- 2. 10" (254mm) concentrated centre circular zone
- Variable temperatures 150ºF to 525ºF (66ºC to 273ºC)
- High efficiency dual-zone electric heater
- 120V, Inner Zone 2220 watts, Outer Zone 2220 watts
- Keypad control for inner or outer and combined heat zones
- LCD graphic display with temperature and system status
- Heat Management System provides customizable temperature programs updated via USB port for managing specific heat for individual action station use:
1. Limit or lock heat range depending on action station use
2. Set heat range at Low, Medium, High, or by inner/outer zone
3. Name presets by food item, i.e. crepes, scallops, etc.
Designed For Front Of House Display Service
- Place on tabletops or counter surfaces
- Install to wood or steel counter configurations
- Circular cook surface and square chassis offers multiple design and display possibilities
Easy Operation, Easy Maintenance, Easy Cleanup
- Food service staff skill level: Intermediate
- Cooking techniques possible: sauté, simmer, boil, steam, toast, flat top (plancha) grilling
- Cooking surface is extremely durable and easy to clean
- Stainless steel drip pan surrounds cook surface